Miss Lillian's Image Transfer Cream
Our easy to use Image Transfer Cream makes it simple to create One of Kind, Original pieces by allowing you to print your own design and apply to your project. Can be used on a variety of surfaces!
Available in. 8 oz size.
Miss Lillian's Image Transfer Cream - 8 oz
IMAGE TRANSFER CREAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Prepare a painted surface with Miss Lillian’s NO WAX Chock Paint color of your choice and let cure for 3 days prior to Image Transfer.
- Print your image using a Laser Printer.
- Cut away excess paper around the image.
- Apply a generous medium thick coat of Image Transfer Cream to the prepared painted surface – NOTE: Make sure to apply to area to be covered with the paper image.
- Place the trimmed image PRINTED SIDE DOWN onto the Image Transfer Cream already applied to the prepared piece.
- Smooth out any bubbles and press down the edges of the paper image.
- Let dry for at least 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes, lightly dampen the paper of the image with a sponge.
- Next use your fingertips or sponge to gently rub off the moistened paper pulp. You will see the image materialize as you remove the paper pulp.
- Once all ‘pulp’ is removed allow the image to dry. If the image appears hazy, moisten and gently rub off more paper.
- When all paper is removed, we recommend you apply a coat of one of our Luster Topcoats to seal your project.