Time & Location
About the Event
Nicole White, the owner of Raven Art Center, is the instructor of this workshop
Continuing the adventure of watercolor!
- You will learn beautiful and simple techniques to achieve your desired effects in watercolor.
- You will create abstract and background paintings and you will learn how to paint from a reference picture. Encouraging your own style to come through.
- Explore different quality paints and papers.
- Understand your materials and how to make them work for you!
All supplies included
The studio is cleaned and disinfected routinely.
Masks are welcome, not required at this time.
Social distancing will be exercised between students at our worktables.
- WaterColor 102 (Aug)$55+$4.33 ABQ Tax$55+$4.33 ABQ Tax0$0