Let's Plan Some More - Next Steps
Time & Location
About the Event
Emily Ballo will be guiding you through this creative journaling process
Bring your journals and let's get ready for a fantastic 2020. Following up on the information that you learned in the intro workshop, we'll explore more options to add to your planning journal.
Journals/planners are very personal.
What I love to use may not be the ideal for you. I use the Leuchtturm1917 (dot grid) in size A5. If you'd like to get one of these, I get mine at Barnes and Noble for about $20. You will need to have a journal with you as we're going to jump in and start planning.
In this workshop, we will:
- Set up your January journaling spreads
- Explore and incorporate trackers into your journals
- Learn how to set up and use "Dutch Door" layouts
- Learn how to create memory 'scrapbook' pages in your journal
- Use a variety of craft tools to add color, design, and interest to your journal pages
A supply kit with fun and useful tools for your journal and a workshop workbook are included with your registration.
$ 35.00 per person
- Let's Plan Some More$37.75$37.750$0